Light Pink Pointer -->

11/30/2013

+EyeCandy's Sponsor Review - NEO Lucky Clover Green on light eyes!+


I've had a lot of lenses to review for you guys, from my beloved Eye Candy's!
This time I got NEO Lucky Clover Green lenses!

Brand: NEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 45%
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Power: plano, -0.50, -1.00 to -5.00 (0.25 step), -5.50 to -8.00 (0.50 step)
Duration: 1 year disposable

PRICE: 21,78€




And here is how they fit into my bright blue eyes!

 Aren't they wonderful??
How you like? I am all sold! I love them, never imagined that green eyes would fit me!
Comfort: 
Didn't even feel them in the eyes! Very easy to erase as well. Didn't dry the eyes at all!
Color: 
Very good color design! The shade of green is perfect!
Design: 
Perfect to blend in any color of an eye. I love how the little darker green seems to surround the lens.
Light Eye: 
Works on green eyes and blue eyes real well! If you had a little brown center around your pupils it's be the most perfect match with these lenses. Still as you can see they are awesome also on blue eyes. And there are no lenses that wouldn't go with brown eyes, so I recommend these for everyone who likes the shade of the color!


I also got this cute monkey lens case from EyeCandy! 
How cute is this!? I didn't have to show this, but damn it's so cute that I wanna show it off!


How did you enjoy this review and you think these lenses fit me??
You have something in EYECANDYS webshop that you'd like me to test out? Comment bellow!

Thank you for

No comments:

Post a Comment