Light Pink Pointer -->

11/18/2013

+LolitaDressesShop - Wig Review+






So a month back from now I got an agreement for sponsorship with lolitadressesshop.com. They sell Lolita dresses, wigs, cosplays and such. These wigs took around 3 weeks to arrive for me. I am not sure is the long time for the senders location or that the Christmas season has already started in the most parts of the world. They gave me a tracking code and answered when I contacted them.

 I was interested in to only review wigs. Wigs are part of me and I am interested to try all the time something new and find trustworthy places to get them. For wigs good lasting quality it's worthy to pay for. If you buy a 5$ wig, seriously, what kind of quality are you expecting to get? So even the Lolita Dresses Shops wigs are a bit expensive 40-60$, I can honestly recommend their wigs, great quality and the products pictures wig was exactly what I got. They are heat resistant, which means you can still style them if you find them too curly. I have on this review an example from such act. So now to the wigs I got.

I chose two wigs:

Lolita Purple Maid Sweet Cosplay Wig

Lolita Taro Purple Curl Maid Cute Cosplay Wig



This wig has been for Lolita wear. It got three layers of different color. Light blue, ash purple and caramel brown. I've wanted to test this wig for a long time now and I totally love it! I love how it stands out and it's colors with well with winter.
 However, I found a problem with it. It's too curly for my use. So here I show you the difference you can make for a wig if the curls are bothering you, even if you would love the wigs color other wise. These wigs you can use hair straightner  or curling iron to re-style them. Here I wanted to keep a little wavy look so I used the iron in 170'c. Now remember when you straight the curls, pay attention that the length is gonna become longer the more you straight it.
 Here's the change so that you can see it.
 And here is the final result.
 I like it in this natural look! It's longer and it falls better now. Also now it won't get messy so easy.
Style: 
I love the colors and it's a good combo, but I think there is too much brown for 5 stars.
Material: 
Heat resistant fibre, the best there is after real hair. 
Price: 
45,99$, normal price for this quality wig, but still more than I've got use to.
Quality: 
Nothing bad to say!
Total: ★+
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
This wig is perfect for, everyday wear, lolita and even cosplay! The color is wonderful and it made
me feel like a princess when I was wearing it! It's just simply too beautiful to be real!
Style: 
Perfect ash purple pink color and the curls. Not too curly and very natural outstanding look!
Material: 
Heat resistant fibre, the best there is after real hair. 
Price: 
53,99$, The wig is long and the quality is good. Price goes with the size, still more than what I've got use to.
Quality: 
Nothing bad to say!
Total: 

What you guys think of these? Should I review more wigs from them, some new ones?
Which one was your favorite? Experiences of buying from here?

Thank you LolitaDressesShop.com

1 comment: