Light Pink Pointer -->

1/28/2014

Geo Olive Turquoise OL-102 Sponsored - GEOCOLOUREDLENSES


I got new lenses from Geo Coloured Lenses.com!

The color and styling of these lenses got my interest 
and I just had to try them on!



 The left one is upside down. This sample is for you not to wear them
wrong. I first did and was pain to remove them!




So here they are.
They do look a little creepy in everyday use, 
so I would suggest them more as cosplay lenses.

Price: 15,33€

Specification
Power Range: 0.00 (Available in Plano only)
Diameter: 14.2mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.6
Water Content: 38~42%
1 year disposable



Comfort: 
Quite fine! Needed a bit more eye drops that the others I got from them
but the comfort was still good.
Color: 
Color is great but I was hoping it to be more turquoise like in their picture.
Expected something more shocking!
Design: 
Design is nice. Really hypnotic like and as I say perfect for cosplay to create very unatural and awesme look. Sadly just prepared for darker and browner base than my eye color.
Light Eye: 
I'd say they'd go better with dark eyes. Or at least darker than mine. The result is a bit too creepy for my liking.

You guys have had any experiences of these?



Thank you for Geo Coloured Lenses once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment