Light Pink Pointer -->

3/17/2014

+Talking To Myself - Jewelry +


As promised it's time for TALKING TO MYSELF Review.

I told you that I got some very extra special gift from Talking To Myself Milla as a suprise and now I'm super excited to show you what I got! When I was still attending to cons of Finland I use to rush to Millas booth to buy her accessories. I remember the last haul was a domino/orio necklace in yellow and a chocolate necklace. I was a huge fan and still am!



The horns as you already saw in the photoshoots.
They were a little tight for me. I get headache real easily
and I could imagine wearing these all day the pain would pretty
much get me big time. The horns are also quite heavy. In great balance tough. 
The other side is none heavier than the other.




Then again when I wore them with my wig on they didn't burst 
my head that badly. These are real well done, but the heads of the 
band are a little wrinkly and the ribbon around it had come off a little.
Of course the heads will cover in the hair so it doesn't really matter!




I got these for 25€ and they weren't really sponsored, but I thought
I'd say a few words of them anyway in this post!

Now to what I got!



 _______________________________________________________________________________



This space necklace is a dream come true!
It's really adorable and cool! If I would
have an element it would be space. I love
this so much. She is still selling these for 14$




Choco with cream anyone?
This is real cute necklace. The only minus 
is that it's pretty much all the time upside down.
Was super difficult to take a picture of it. But
it's really adorable. Don't know the price tough, 
maybe same around 15$!





Bun chocolate cake!
This ring is flexble and can be any size from tiny to big. 
Which was good news for my boney fingers! 
The cake texture inside is amazing! Like real cake.






Talking To Myself new collection is a mix up from something quite classical from her turned into something new. Bottles to your phones dust plug. Simply place this cute bottle to where you would connect your headphones! Super adorbs!

My fav bottles from her are necklaces that say, Mermaid tears and 
the hearts in jelly. So awesome.



The last ones in the sweet smelling pack where these earrings.
Now there's a bummer since I don't have earrings myself for
in my case they got closed 6 years ago. Randomly I was
able to open them for a special events but now a days
it's not possible anymore. Such a shame, I must give these
as a present to someone for them not going to waste!




That's all of these!
Bolin was helping me a lot in here so he deserves his place in the end of this post!
Hope you enjoyed and you should TOTALLY go ahead and see Millas previous works and place and order. Or visit her at Cons, which ever is the best for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment